Monday, April 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYSON




Yesterday Tyson turned 4 years old. from the very beginning we have called him T-dog or "T" and that is pretty much all anyone calls him now.

He loves anything that has to do with any branch of the military and hopes to one day own a real rocket launcher and his very own tank. Really, he loves anything that is a weapon. I have to laugh at myself because when Blake was little I swore my kids weren't going to play with guns. Yeah right. If there is no toy gun or any other weapon around he uses his finger, a stick, a piece of gum, whatever. Tyson is also very into hunting and is always asking when deer season starts. He wants to shoot every bird he sees and loves when John takes him shooting (BB gun). He loves to camp and play baseball and go to work with John. He is all boy but also loves to hug and kiss us. He knows how to turn on the charm and will talk to anyone who will listen. He thinks he is in charge of everyone and he drives me nuts but we love him! Happy Birthday T-dog!!

9 comments:

Teisha said...

Happy Birthday Tyson! That is so cute he is in an ad. You totally should get some money for that. Your boys are so cute...Tate can have his pick of my twins when he gets older. Hey, are your older boys too old for them as well?

Brittany said...

I love T-dog! It is so true he will talk to anyone who will listen... but it's so fun to listen to him... he totally cracks me up! I love all of the funny things he says! Your boys are fabulous and my boys LOVE them! I realize that does sound a bit gay, but it's true!

cl said...

i seriously can't believe that he is already 4! FOUR? seriously where did time go! and i love that he is famous...we might just have to drive down and check out the billboard!

Kiesel Klan said...

K I could paste that description and put it under Ethan and it would fit him perfectly. It's no wonder they play so well together. Thanks for the party Ethan had so much fun. And so did I.

Rachel McEwen said...

I would be so scared if I ran into a man in a dark alley with a piece of gum as a weapon! HA! HA! I love it! EVerytim I look at him I just laugh because he is so funny.

Kirsten said...

Hi Emily! It's Kirsten Boxx (Jarom's wife) I don't know if you remember me from way back when in Utah but I found your blog from Rachel McEwen's... hope you don't mind! (I'm a blog stalker!) How are you guys?? You guys have the cutest family and boys!!! They are going up so fast!! Hope all is well!!!

Kirsten said...

So, I know Rachel because we were college roommates together and we hang out with Tyler and Kim all them time! They live maybe 2 miles from us. Jarom and Tyler still work together. Kim just had her 3rd baby and it was a little girl. She has Walker who will be 5 this summer, Lilly who will be 3 this summer and the new baby, Ella who was born in March. Her kids are super cute too! they don't have a little girl named Pieper, that is my other friend. I love that name and have really only heard of it from Kim but now I am starting to here it more and more! Weird!

Kirsten said...

So, are you guys in Henderson too? Is that where you know Rachel? That is so funny! Small world!

Kirsten said...

Well, if you ever are in town sometime let us know... we would love to get together with you guys!! Hope all is well, seems like everything is great with you guys! I am so glad I found you guys!