Sunday, May 18, 2008

Father and Sons






The annual campout is over. In my opinon it should be monthly but anywhoo, here are some pictures. I do need to give a shout out to John for actually taking the pictures. This does not normally happen but I begged. The boys love to camp and always want to stay longer. I also had fun going out to dinner with my mom and sisters and then doing some shopping at the mall. I do not go to the mall often especially with only 1 kid (I tried to convince john tate really needed to go with them but no such luck). Good times....good times

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just tell you how much it makes me smile that they are so dirty on the ride home??? I love that.

Whenever Jason takes the boys out and they come back I am always amazed that the man can not wash their faces off. LOVE IT!

cl said...

i love the dirty sleepy boy pictures! what a nice break for you! and i agree, it should be a monthly activity that lasts at the least for one week!

jaanderson family said...

Cute pics! I love how dirty they are! Shows what real boys do! Im glad they had fun! Im excited to hear all about Disneyland! Enjoy Embassy Suites...its the best!