Just a few of the reasons we don't have a nice family picture. Every year I try and take a picture of the boys on the 4th in their matching shirts and this is usually how they turn out. I didn't even post all of my attempts. John helped me for the first little while and then after like 10 pictures he had the good sense to walk away. What you don't see is me sweating, yelling, waving my arms, and then finally saying
whatever and not so much walking but more like storming away. It's funny now but not so much then....





I know, seriously, right?
4 comments:
I only have 2 and can't get a good pic... but at least we tried right? Your boys are adorable... even when they are being goofy!
haha. This is hilarious! I hope those were in chronilogical order, because they tell a great story. You should put together a flip book of them being crazy. My favorite is Ryan's goofy grin.
That is so funny, Emily! I cant't even get a decent one with my 2 boys! Thank goodness I don't have 4! ha!
I am so impressed that you even try, Emily, so impressed. I don't even bother anymore....
Post a Comment