Tuesday, August 12, 2008

8 YEARS


Today John and I celebrate our 8 year anniversary. I can't believe how quickly the time has flown but at the same time I can't really remember what my life was like before John was in it. It seems like we have been together for forever!


I wish I had pictures from our wedding on this computer but I don't so here we are 8 years later..

9 comments:

Alisa said...

Wow 8 years, it feels like yesterday when you met him at the Hockey game. You guys are too cute. I know you say you can't remember what your life was like before him but come on... i was in it so there is no way you can forget that!

cl said...

happy anniversary! i hope you guys had a great day and had a chance to hang out without your kiddos! we miss you guys tons and wish you still lived in this ugly old state of utah with us!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 8 years....a busy 8 years at that!

Nichole said...

Congrats! You two are so cute!

Texas MacLeans said...

so tender.....you guys are the perfect couple!!! GAG!! Congrats on the 8 years. Good luck with the next eight...I hear John can be pretty moody

Elizabeth Dover said...

Happy 8th. John and I were married 8 years this year too. Congratualtions!

Cammi said...

congrats on the 8 years!!
you both look good and your kiddies are SOO CUTE!

Teisha said...

Congrats on 8 years! I hope you got to do something fun and had a break.

I can't believe Tate...you have your hands full with him. I still can't get over the cockroach story!

Teisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.