Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks

I am thankful for my family. We are healthy, happy and together...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! How cute, I don't think i've ever seen a picture of your whole family. I love that picture!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is really a cute picture of all you guys. And the boys are even smiling and all looking at the camera~

Teisha said...

You guys look great! Beautiful/handsome fam!

Kiesel Klan said...

i like the pic and the new background.

Taralee said...

cute family picture! Who took them, I can't see what's written?

lindsay said...

Wow, I am continually amazed at how you get four boys to smile at once! We have tried on multiple occassions to get some decent pictures of our family, and every single time it turns into a nightmare and I end up crying and screaming, I think I have officially given up hope for a perfect family photo this year. With a two year old and infant, it's just not happening...maybe next year. So impressed, it turned out SO cute!

Kevin, Kristi & Tinsley said...

Emily, I love these pictures of your family! You look great! See you soon.