So I have been really crappy about posting lately. I just haven't felt the urge. I mean, does anyone really care that Tate drew on my walls and doors with a marker?

Is it really
blogworthy that he stood on my counter and threw a glass down on the tile just to see what would happen?

How about Tate drawing on the counter and his body with a dry erase marker...

Or should I blog about Tate stabbing Tyson (accidentally) with a fork during dinner (sorry, no pics of the gushing blood)...
Is anyone dying to know that these all happened in the same day?
So anyways, I probably need to do some blogger repentance for not posting very much and I really only did a new one today cause I'm sick of looking at the last post, but I'm just not feeling the blogging urge lately. Lame, I know.
11 comments:
holy crap, wow and serves her right were the words out of matt's mouth when i read him your post! gotta love having boys, it sounds like a day with beckam! and just think, one day he may be a famous artist, or at least that is what i tell myself when beckam draws on the doors, walls, table, floor, wii remotes, etc. i feel your pain!
Sorry, but you have the funniest posts! I know probably not so funny for you though. Tate is definitely a handful. I'm praying my girls are good because two of them can get in a lot of trouble. I didn't feel like blogging much after the holiday, but you will definitely want to remember in the future all the crazy stuff you had to put up with. Hang in there!
I actually do enjoy reading about other's children. It makes me feel good that my kids are not the only ones that are destructive.
I figure one day It will be fun to go back and look at all of these posts.
Maybe when our kids are rebelious teenagers we will look back at this and say "I wish my kids were just coloring on the walls and breaking dishes."
I agree with steph, I like to hear that what Kelton does all day other kids are doing too- I hope you get back in the blogging mood soon.
Why is that? I have been feeling the same way about blogging ever since after Christmas. Even so, great post! You are so funny and man, your son Tate is adorable! The smile after his destruction is priceless- he's so proud of himself. Try and find the will to blog more- I love reading your posts!
If you stop Tate from drawing on the walls (and himself) you risk stifling the artist within him! I say give him free reign over the house. Plus, maybe he needs a new medium...like instead of markers, give him water color or perhaps charcoal. Also, good to have a new post!
It is about time you put a new post! What do you think I do all day at work,work? No, I blog hop/stalk. I won't lie, I am keeping my distance from Tate from now on. He hurt my back remember? :)
Oh Emily! You have your hands full! Tate is so stinkin cute! I love his little grin!
Wow!! That is the secret to getting people to comment to you blogs! I will have to keep that in mind! Glad you are back! Check out my ink blog I just posted this morning! Seems like our boys might just get along!
No, keep blogging! Reading about all your mishaps with Tate makes me feel not so quite about my own wild child! I look at your blog just to laugh, so please don't give it up!
Yes, keep blogging. It makes me feel better. My 2 boys are just as crazy as your 4 & it is so nice to see that. You rock!
Post a Comment