So I have received a few complaints...I know I haven't posted anything new and everyone is sick of looking at the hideous cookies. Here's the thing, I'm busy. Shocking, I know. But let me explain...Right now we are in the middle of basketball and baseball season has just started so we have some form of practice everyday
mon thru thursday with games on
saturday. John is working late and on weekends and the main reason I suck at blogging the fact that Tate is going to kill me before I turn 30. Take today for example...We went to Target. I got him popcorn and a
slushee (so it was 9am...so what). He took the lid off and dumped the
slushee on the ground. I walked really fast to another aisle. Then I let him have the popcorn in the car on the way to Dick's. I'm on the freeway and popcorn starts pelting me in the back of the head. He dumped out the whole bag and continued to chuck it at me until he ran out. At Dick's he stole some
starburst and began eating them with the wrapper still on. And finally, at our last stop, Costco, he wouldn't sit in the cart and as I was handing my
costco card to the checker, Tate ran. The checker also ran. He caught Tate before he made it out the exit only because Tate stopped to pick up a piece of candy he spotted on the floor. So by the time I get home and feed Tate lunch and put him to bed, the last thing I want to do is blog. I want to sit and enjoy the silence (which I really don't get to do anyways because right now he is currently screaming because I put him in bed) but you get the point. I do feel bad because the other boys have been doing some great things and when I do blog all I ever blog about is my demon child. I will try harder to update more and include all the boys. So stay tuned? Maybe?
7 comments:
Poor mama! The stories you tell about Tate...yikes! I think a lot of us have at least one crazy child. Does this mean you are done having children? He is adorable though!
Tate is like my #3, Chase. Chase is the most appropriately named child in history. I chase him ALLLLLLLL day. He will be the death of me.
Trey is my Tate! I hate to take him in public ever!! When I put the boys down for their naps, I am one relieved Mommy.
WOW sounds like fun!! okay maybe not-
WOW!!! Thank God he is cute!!
Ems, I don't think girls are much easier! If that makes you feel any better! But if it doesn't you CAN HAVE Lilly!!Your a perfect mom for those boys! You are exactly what they need!
Are you SURE you don't want to try for a fifth? I can't imagine why not....
Post a Comment