Tuesday, April 7, 2009

CALI

About a week ago we made an impromptu trip to northern California where John is from. We had a great time. I mean, I had 2 kids bawling all the 10 hr drive home because they didn't want to leave. We get spoiled every time we go there and this time was no exception. We golfed, climbed trees, colored, went to the zoo, did puzzles, went to the park, golfed some more, went to the movies, went to the driving range, rode the train, drove the golf cart, went frog hunting, golfed some more, went to Starbucks, and ate more candy than anyone should in 72 hours. We had a fabulous time..


All of us.
I was not happy when the boys came home with TWO frogs. I only said they could hunt because I didn't think they would actually catch any!

Going frog hunting. Tyson made a frog call that actually worked.


3-D movie!


This is the "box." It's really where they keep their golf cart but the boys loved it and kept asking to go in it.




Golfing after the course was closed





Tate would even set a golf ball on a tee and swing it with his bat.








We strapped the boys through the straps for golf bags. It worked out sweet.







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun, now you need to make a trip to utah, so we can see ya!!

Alisa said...

It sounds like you guys had fun. I love the picture at the movie. Those glasses are awesome!

The Spradlin Family said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...your boys are so adorable. It looks like you had fun.

I have to say that when I saw your "Preggo?" post, I freaked out a little. I thought maybe this time you'll have a girl. Good April Fool's joke.

Elizabeth Dover said...

Looks like your family had fun on the golf course. Especailly on the cart. The train pic is cute too. It sounds like a fun trip.

Amanda said...

you are such a pretty mom! You have great kids!