So ya know that commercial for front loading washers and dryers where they say it can fit 16 pairs of jeans and like 12 towels or something? I used to wonder who really had that much laundry at one time. Well people, now I know. It's me.
Only, I don't have 12 towels I have like 30 and I don't just have 12 pairs of jeans. I have shirts, socks, underwear, sheets, jackets, and the list goes on. The point of this story is that I got up and went to the gym at 5 this morning so I would have all day to catch up on my laundry. I am behind by....let's just say....... a lot of days. Anyways, after only one load my washer started leaking. Some rubber piece ripped and then I had to order the new part online and it won't be here for 2 days. Annoying. What's even more annoying (and kinda ghetto) is that John and I are going to the laundromat tonight. I know there are plenty of people who would let me use their washer but I have so much laundry I would have to bring a suitcase and move in for a few days (although I just realized I don't have any clean clothes to put in the suitcase). The laundromat is the only way to get it all done quickly and in two days when it's fixed I'll have to start all over again.
*Disclaimer: I thought about posting a pic of my laundry but then I realized people would see I am not exaggerating about how much laundry I have. Then they would start to wonder what I did all day long. Then they would wonder why I was always in gym clothes since obviously I have plenty of time on my hands.........I'm busy people! I've never even tried a bon bon.
Reed's Birthday
8 years ago


4 comments:
I know how you feel about laundry. I let mine get out of control because I hate doing laundry, and I have 1 less person than you do. Have fun at the laundry mat:)
All I have to say is that the "bon bon" line was classic! Hilarious!
LOL emily... thanks for a good laugh!
hey, can you ask your sister (amanda) how she did the background for her blog?
i'm lame and can't figure it out...
thanks,
cammi
Hey there, it's Tara (leavitt) and I LOVE this post because it made me feel so good LOL! I'm ALWAYS behind on everything it seems, but especially my laundry. So thanks for letting all of us other moms (who don't sit around eating bon bon's either haha) know that we're not alone!! It's so fun that I found you and a few others. My blog is tomtaralee.blogspot.com
Post a Comment