Blake is a lego fanatic. Luckily, John's mom saved all of his little brothers legos and gave them to us so we have a ton. Well, Blake subscribes to the lego magazine (free...I'm not that nice...) and they are having a spongebob lego contest (yes, I let my kids watch spongebob and yes, sometimes I even laugh). Anyways, he decided to make spongebob and squidward in tuxedos so here they are. I don't even know what the prize is but he is pretty proud of his creations.
Reed's Birthday
8 years ago


8 comments:
Holy co! Ican't believe he did that by himself. You tell him that Rushelle(cause he really knows who i am)gives him props. And thanks for the comment>
by the way i don't know how to have it say my name instead of our family
Im not gonna lie.....those look pretty awesome!
That is really good. I hope that he wins. I am serious he is definately lego talented...whatever that means. Oh! and don't tell anyone, I let my kids watch Spongebob too and I laugh the whole show. I think it is hilarious:)
Um.. I think you are going to straight to Hell! What a awful mom you are :) Whatever you are the best mom ever! We totally need to get together sometime(okay inside joke that you better get). Yes i am in a weird mood today. Anways tell Blake Alisa said he did a great job and i hope he wins!
We think Blake is pretty awesome!! Those look so cool!
He did so awesome. That is way better than I could have done! Have you ever taken your kids to Lego Land? They would love it.
Those are crazy good!! He looks like he is quite talented and creative. Your boys are just the cutest kids ever - you're really lucky. And about the laundry, I always feel like mine is overwhelming, but yeah, with your four boys, and a hubby, I can only imagine.
Post a Comment