Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tater bug

I was going to write something about loving this age ......then Tate pulled out my glass baking dishes and they shattered. At that point I was kinda thinking maybe not so much. Then I remembered he can't talk back yet and I am back to loving this age.

5 comments:

LaShawn said...

Ahhhh, the no talking back. A lovely thing. So cute!

As for the broken dishes...oye. Chase decided that it would be a good idea to poke out as many screens as he could this summer on the house. Not good. Lots of bugs get it now.

Candi said...

that sucks...but seriously, who can resist that adorable face. i just wanna steal him, he is soooo cute!

Alisa said...

I want to pinch his chubby cheeks. I can't believe he is going to be 1! Love the tampons in the background.

Rachel McEwen said...

Man this stage is so hard for me. You have to follow them around just to keep them out of everything. He is so chunky...I love it. I have always wanted a chunky kid and I think that Kade is just the kid to be it!! He is off to a good start, especially being formula fed, that always helps.

Shelley said...

Hey! I'm trying to be a super sleuth (yes, I do watch Tigger and Pooh) because your family picture is so itty bitty and my magnifying glass wasn't able to identify you. :) But, I think this is Emily Bradshaw, isn't it? Hi! It's good to see pictures of your cute kids, and you've sold me on installing a laundromat in my future home. I'd love to see a few pictures of you too!