Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Stupid Blogging

Do you ever write a post and then come back later and go "why did I write that? That's stupid and nobody cares." Well, that just happened to me.

4 comments:

Teisha said...

I feel like that is the case with all my posts. Then once in awhile someone actually thinks one is funny...so you never know!

Shelley said...

Your boys look cute! I'm doing my blog a lot for our family's sake. I'm so happy to finally be doing some sort of family journal, but I sometimes have things I'll want in a book for us to have, but not necessarily want to post for the whole world. I tend to post them anyway.

Candi said...

i read all your posts and love to hear what is going on, so your posts are never stupids...the boys always look so cute and it is fun to see what you guys are up to!

Rissa and Jared said...

it was fun to meet you the other night! and I know what you mean about posting stuff nobody cares about--but that's what I think about my purple logs but people comment to me about them all the time. ah, i'm a nerd :)