Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tater's Cake

Tate turned 1 last Thursday and on sunday we had a little family party for him. It didn't really go the way we expected.....

Here is the birthday cake that I spent so much time lovingly buying from walmart (yeah...I don't do cakes...sorry).
Here tater is about to take his first taste of the best thing on earth.....chocolate. I fully expected him to dig in and chow down. I mean, the kid does not turn down anything so I was surprised with what happened next.....

Ah yes, this is the picture showing just what Tater thought of his cake......he HATED it.


Here is Tate giving us death stares....he's ticked because instead of taking him out of the high chair we left him in it and laughed at him a little too long.......
Oh well, I guess there is always next year.........


4 comments:

Shelley said...

I absolutely love the death stares - too funny! What a lucky guy to not like chocolate. I only wish that was me!

Katrina said...

That is so funny. I don't think I have ever met a kid that doesn't like chocolate. He sure does look cute covered in it though.

Teisha said...

I was laughing so hard once that picture of him crying came up. Such a surprising photo!

Candi said...

i cannot believe he is one! he is so freaking adorable! i absolutely love the death stares...and you all just laughing at him...too funny!