Monday, April 21, 2008

Almost Famous



About a year ago I took all the boys to the dentist. While we were there the staff asked if they could take pictures of the boys and use them in their advertising. I said sure and they took a bunch of pictures and I never thought another thing about it.........

This past Saturday Alisa called me and said her brother had seen a dentist's ad at a bus stop and swore it was Tyson. Alisa said he was crazy and I would have told her but that she would call and ask me anyways. It turns out it is Tyson and he is on one of those billboards at a bus stop. We found out where he had seen it and drove over there and took pictures. It is totally random and if I had driven by it I would have never even noticed it was my kid! It also isn't the greatest picture of him so I don't know why they chose it. The older boys we screaming that Tyson is famous now. It was pretty funny. We are now on the lookout for more bus stop posters. If you live in Vegas, keep your eyes peeled!

4 comments:

Brittany said...

That's hilarious! I knew T-dog would be famous! I'll keep my eyes peeled for more advertisements!

Shelley said...

This is nuts! It's just funny that you had no idea - I guess it just seems like they would have called you or something but maybe the pic got separated from the name or they were worried you'd change your mind or demand payment for his modeling. I just can't imagine how strange it would be to chance upon that! He is a very cute kid, I can see why they'd want to advertise him!

lindsay said...

That is so awesome! I can't believe they didn't tell you! You need to get glossy 8 X 10's of those made up for his portfolio, he definitley needs to get one started! We will keep our eyes open for more! I was also cracking up at Tyson and his weapons...that reminds me so much of someone else I know....no wonder my kid loves playing with your boys so much!

Rachel McEwen said...

I knew he would be famous. Start a bank account now! I hope he doesn't grow up like all of those other child stars who are now in rehab:)Just keep him grounded!