John coaches Ryan's baseball team and from the first game he started a tradition of sorts. After every game one person on the team will get the game ball. All the coaches sign it and they write the date and the team they played. The kids love it and it helps motivate them. Last night at Ryan's baseball game, he earned the game ball. He has been trying and trying and he had some great plays and hits last night. He was so excited, he slept with the ball and has carried it around all day. I feel bad because I haven't posted much about his games but it's been hard to get pictures. With John on the field I am left to chase my lovely children alone (picture me holding a squirming, screaming baby while another kid is begging me for snack shack money and the other kid has run off somewhere, which is actually great because it means one less kid bugging me). Anyways, the point is there really hasn't been a good moment to pull the camera out and start snapping...
*** I do realize one of the pictures is of Ryan's back. He insisted on that pose and he thinks it's a great picture of him with his game ball. Hey, I'm just happy to have a picture to remember the event so he can pose however he wants.


4 comments:
that is sooo cool that you got the game ball, ryan! and your pictures are awesome!
and yep, totally get you about the taking pictures thing. i used to be so good, now not so much. at least when the kids are older i can say, oh yeah, the reason why there are no pictures of you for two years is because that is when beckam was two until he turned four and could function like a semi-human!
Way to go Ryan! You rock! That's such a great idea to have the boys earn the "Game Ball" Seriously Ryan is super photogenic... he is always smiling in pictures!
That is such a great idea about the "game ball" I know that Kobe would carry it every where he went too. Kids are so funny! P.S. I love the picture from the dairy...you would never know that Tate about knocked himself out 1 second after that "perfect" shot:) poor kid.
You made me laugh about what your husband said. That is so Collins (except of course if I am going to waste my time doing it I should at least have it sound better!) Our husbands don't realize that blogs are our only link to the outside world once in awhile. That is so cute about the games. It's fun to be able to do all the sport stuff with the boys!
Post a Comment