Sunday, April 13, 2008

Jenna's Wedding!

My little sister got married on Saturday. She looked beautiful and it was pretty cool to have all of us together in the temple. Just a warning, I posted a lot of pictures so if you are already tired this post might actually put you to sleep. I also posted everything in reverse order. It's reception, then luncheon, then temple, then the setting up. I of course, did not do this on purpose but once I realized what I did it was too late to turn back. The reception turned out pretty nice and once we all got our babies to sleep it was even better! That would explain why the first picture is of three umbrella strollers. It's all three of our babies asleep and pushed in a corner! The other brilliant idea our husbands had (I'm not even being sarcastic, it was brilliant) was to bring 2 x-boxes and like 7 controllers and they set them up on two different t.v.'s in the nursery so our kids had something to do the whole time. We had to be there at 6 and then clean up after so we didn't leave till almost 11. It made things so much easier! Congratulations Jenna and Steven!






The luncheon.......












They were married in the Las Vegas temple and luckily her friends were able to watch all of our kids outside while we were inside. After the sealing we sent the husbands out to wrangle the kids while we changed and visited Jenna in the bride's room. You better believe I took my sweet time getting back out there! Pictures took extra long with all the little kids but here are a few...
















































On Friday, my sisters and my parents and I set up for the reception. Between us we had 12 kids so we pretty much just locked all the doors to the chapel and let them run up and down the halls. At some point we found a t.v. and Amanda had a Spongebob movie in her car so that, along with some happy meals, got us through the many hours it took to put it together.





















































11 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

the wedding really was very pretty and I loved all of your dresses!! It is hard to find good bridesmaid dresses. You all looked very pretty. It is so much work and I am sure that you are glad that it is over.

cl said...

i love the dresses...you guys all look so pretty! i am glad everything went well!

jaanderson family said...

Doesnt it seem like a blurr? it flew by so fast! it was great while it lasted though! ill be posting more pics too soon! hopefully people arent sick of seeing them!

lindsay said...

It turned out perfect! Jenna looked beautiful and I loved all the matching dresses and ties...so cute! You guys did an amazing job on the setting up the reception, I am so sorry we missed it. I am glad it's over but that it turned out so well!

Brittany said...

Wow! You guys were pretty busy getting everything ready. It looks like you had fun... big family events like weddings are so stressful, but so fun! Jenna looks so beautiful, and I loved her colors! We're sorry we couldn't make it, but I'm glad everything went well! I love all of the pics!

The Spradlin Family said...

tell Jenna I said congrats and that she looked beautiful! I wish I could have been there. All the kids looked adorable and I loved your dresses.

Alisa said...

I left a comment yesterday and it's not there! Anyways, it was such a beautiful reception. I loved the dresses!

Unknown said...

look at those bradshaw girls!!! Still as beautiful as ever!

Shelley said...

Wow! You guys all look so pretty in your dresses! I love the ideas for the reception. How fantastic!

Taralee said...

How fun seeing those pictures. I had no clue Jenna was getting married. That's so exciting!! And I LOVED seeing pictures of you and your sisters. We saw Heather in Hurricane when she was almost due with her 4th (I think). I have family there. Anyway, I loved the post!!!!

Laura Larsen said...

You all look amazing. Love the dresses. I can't believe Jena is married.