This is the age that drives me nuts. I love it because he is cute and still can't talk back but Tate is into EVERYTHING! He usually unrolls all the toilet paper but since I was cleaning the bathroom he unrolled the paper towels I was using instead. Speaking of which, I'm not sure why I even bother to clean the bathrooms. The next boy in there is gonna miss the toilet completely... I am seriously considering installing urinals.
Anyways, the kid pulls everything out of my cupboards and drawers and loves to pull all the clothes that I have just folded and put away out of the dresser. It's really great. It adds to the love I feel for laundry days. It's a good thing he's cute or we would have serious problems....


13 comments:
That is funny you mentioned the urinals. I have four brothers, and when my mom built one of our homes she put a urinal in one of the boys bathrooms. Pretty funny huh! But the boys and my mom loved it.
I love Tate! He's adorable! The stair thing today was really funny. I remember those days when they are into everything... It's a lot of work, and you feel like you can never sit down. It will be happening to me again before I know it! I swear God makes kids cute for a reason!
The toilet thing DRIVES ME INSANE!!!! I never realized how truly nasty boys were until I had my own. Urinals sound awesome!
That is so funny, becuase Peyton did the EXACT same thing a couple of days ago! I was getting ready in my bathroom and I hear Riley cheering him on "go, Peyton, go!" Peyton had grabbed a roll of paper towels in the laundry room, and had unrolled it all the way into my bedroom, I was so mad! But then I had to laugh, he just thought it was the funniest thing ever! I can totally relate to the hard stage, but luckily they grow out of it, and then they start talking back!
Oh emily, i do not look forward to those days. I like to just sit and not have to get up over and over again to grab the baby, I just want them to play and leave me alone (that is the best stage)...as you can tell, I'm lazy!
I love the new picture of the boys on your blog! It's really cute of all of them... and I'm sure it's not easy to get a good picture of 4 kids. I can't get one of only 2 without using serious bribes... and most times that doesn't even work!
I love the picture up on top. so cute.
My sister in law just put a urinal in their new house and they love it. She said it was their best investment ever.
How did you ever get such a cute picture of four little boys, all looking at the camera and smiling! I can't even get one of two boys...I am impressed!
I just had to comment on your pic of the 4 boys on your page. They are all such cuties! I feel bad that you are the only girl in your family but at least you got such adorable boys!
I love the new picture at the top too. They are so dang cute!
Oh my heck, I'm in love with your boys! You've done such a great job with them and they couldn't be better looking! We'll have to make sure Adi dates one of them when they get older!
i LOVE the new pic of your boys! it looks so good! they are all so cute!
Hey Emily! I was just talking to Stacey yesterday and I told her how adorable your boys are! Your posts are cute. Hope you have fun this weekend with Jenna's wedding!
-Carli
Post a Comment