Monday, May 12, 2008

Blake's Post


My six year old, Blake would like to make a post so here we go......


Me and my uncle Steven SQUIRTED my ant Jenna.She was freaked out.It was funny when me and Stven SQUIRTEd Jenna.Jenna said Stevn was sleeping on the couch Steven said whatever.

11 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

Hi Blake, this is Kobe's mom. I really enjoyed your post and think that it is very funny that you squirted your aunt. Do you like your new uncle? I bet that you two could play a lot of funny tricks on your aunt Jenna.

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

Hey Blake! This is Steven. That was a blast squirting Jenna with the Pirate that is missing a tooth (it's a good thing he is missing it though, because the water wouldn't come out of his mouth if he wasn't!) I also have some happy news--I didn't have to sleep on the couch after all!

Anonymous said...

Blake,
I think that was a pretty good idea to squirt Jenna in the face! Maybe when we come to visit this summer we can dumpa bucket of water on her head! Now that would be funny! I think that is really cool that you posted on your mom's blog. We are excited to see you at the end of next month and spend the fourth of July with you! and dont forget who your favorite aunt is...AUNT STACEY!!
Love you!
P.S. I will have Ashley read it when she gets home from school

The Spradlin Family said...

Hi Blake, I grew up with your mom and aunts. Your post was very funny and I think it is great that you squirted Jenna!

Brittany said...

Hey Blake! What's up? Great post! Looks like you're pretty good at typing! This is Brittany Gage and Jake's mom. I just read your post to Gage and Jake and they thought it was pretty funny that you squirted Jenna! Gage wants to know if you are going to the camp out with your dad this Friday? He hopes you are so you guys can hang out!

Anonymous said...

Blake, I didn't know that had happened...that was pretty funny to do that to Jenna! You can come to my house and squirt Jenna anytime!

Love you lots!
Grandma Suzzie

Anonymous said...

Blake, next time I want to help you and Steven squirt Jenna...we'll get her really good!

Alisa said...

Blake- That was such a funny post. I'm glad you got Jenna good. Next time get your mom. Just kidding. Nicky thought you were funny too.

Anonymous said...

I think we REALLY should dump a bucket of water on Jeanna's head. I am excited to come and visit you this summer. Let's go swimming at grandma's! Hopefully they wont set a palm tree on fire this year during fourth of july! See you soon!
Ashley

Domina said...

Hi Blake!! This is Mason's mom. What a great post. That is pretty funny that you squirted Jenna!

cl said...

hey blake, chandler and savanah and I think you should be a fireman when you get big. then you can squirt anything you want, not get in trouble and get paid to do it! we hope you are having fun where the weather is warm and nice! we miss seeing you!