I walked out of my room today to find Tyson walking along the the outside of the railing at the top of the stairs. I freaking out and I asked him what he was thinking. He pointed to an x-box controller he had tied (and by tied I mean it was hanging loosely with no sort of knot anywhere) to the end of the railing and said he was going to swing from it. Seriously? !?!
Reed's Birthday
8 years ago


4 comments:
That is so funny! I love T-dog! He always makes me laughs!
I am laughing out loud right now!!! You caught him at the right time before you made a trip to the ER! I am sure you don't want him in another full body cast.
Been there!
Read Here:
http://frazzledlashawn.com/2006/07/03/185185
That cracks me up...I love Tyson! Hard to believe he was the one in a full body cast before he was even two....
Post a Comment