Friday, May 9, 2008

OH CRAP!

About a month ago I signed up for the St George marathon. So many people sign up that it is a lottery to get in. I just found out tonight that I got in. It's my first time. Like I said before......Oh crap!

9 comments:

The Spradlin Family said...

ok...yeah I tagged you and you havn't even done it yet. And I don't care how many times you look at my blog. That's why it's there. It makes me feel as popular as I was in high school :). It's kind of cool. My little bro on his mission can look at it on P-Day, so that is cool to see. Again, your boys are so dang cute. And the banister thing...is that what I have to look forward to with Tyler??? Seriously, they are the cutest! And...do your tag!

Brittany said...

Let the long, pain aching, early morning, miserable training begin! Just kidding! Seriously, It will be lots of fun!

P.S. Buy a Costco sized bottle of ibuprofen and start taking it like their vitamins!

Nichole said...

Wow! That is great! When is it? Good luck!

Kirsten said...

Wow! Good luck with that!! I am glad I am not doing it!! haha!! I will stick with my 5k! that is only 3miles... not 26!

Rachel McEwen said...

YIPEE!!!!!

The Spradlin Family said...

just b/c I have a tracker doesn't mean you have to stop looking at my blog :)

Domina said...

I am so glad you guys got in!! You will do great and I will be there to cheer you all on! :)

Anonymous said...

wow....that makes me feel really lazy

Shelley said...

I ran one last October. When I signed up I figured it would be a one time deal. Nope. I'm hooked. I'll definitely be running more! You'll have a great time!