Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Seriously?

Let me start by saying that although we have traveled to northern california and utah so see family, we have never been on a vacation except for our honeymoon.......eight years ago. We have talked about going on a vacation lots of times. We have pretended we are going to go and we have even told people we are going only to back out at the last minute. I never book the hotel or buy any tickets because I am always afraid something will come up and we will need the money and something always has. Finally, a week from today we will be leaving for disneyland. The hotel is booked and paid for and the tickets are bought.....that being said,

John and I woke up with severe head colds on Monday. We can barely breathe, our throats hurt and we generally feel like crap. Tate puked twice yesterday and today Tyson had been complaining about his stomach hurting. He had some diarrhea this morning but I thought he was fine. I loaded the boys up to go get milk and medicine and when I got to the store and opened the car door Tyson started puking all over the car and me. Don't worry, I found a plastic bag for him to puke in....AFTER he was finished. I ran to my mom's and had to literally hose out the car, my shoes, feet, and of course my shorts. After all that he puked again as soon as we got home. John thought he could pick the other boys up at school but then got stuck at work so I had to go. Tyson puked again in the car (this time in a bag) and then I had to run him inside the school to use the toilet. I had to have the office pull blake and ry out 15 min early so they wouldn't be stuck wondering where I was and so I could get Tyson home asap.

We leave in 7 days. Everybody in this house has 7 days to get every ounce of puke, snot, diarrhea, coughy, germy whatever out of their body before then or I will be so MAD!!!

***It is now Wednesday morning and Blake is puking...bring it on

7 comments:

cl said...

sounds a lot like our life...if we didn't have bad luck we wouldn't have any luck at all. we will totally be praying for every little germ to leave your house! i am so jealous...a vacation. we hope you guys have a blast!

Rachel McEwen said...

I am so sorry. Hey, at least you have 3 down and 1 more to go. It is like I am rooting for Ryan to get sick soon so it will be out of everyone's systems before next week....hopefully:)

Kiesel Klan said...

holy cow lady you have had the worst luck with sick kids lately. I thought they had all just gotten over the pukes. Anyhow I'm so sorry and I hope your vaca doesn't get ruined. But if it does we'll go for you. :)

Brittany said...

That seriously stinks! I just hope you and John don't start puking! I swear it has been going around for a while now... I'm just grateful it hasn't come to our house yet! I hope it doesn't! I hope everyone gets better soon so you can enjoy your Disneyland plans, without vomit!

Nichole said...

Oh No!!!! I hope they will all pass it around as fast as they can! Yuck!!!

Anya said...

Just go. Pack your puke bags, map out the bathroom stops, and grab the wipes. Puke isn't new to Disneyland, no one will be shocked to see it. You are NOT missing your first vacation. It is miraculous how quickly childen can "recover" from sickness when they are at Disneyland.

Teisha said...

I'm so sorry. Just when everyone thought the flu season was over! I'm sure it will be better by the time you go on your vaca. Have fun! Definitely let me know if I can fill in sometime in Bunco...I miss playing with everyone. And yes, I know I roll the dice funny! I can't help it.