We're going to Disneyland and I scored these tickets for $69 bucks a piece!
True.....I did have to go to Palace Station to meet some man I had never seen or met before that I found on Craig's list to get the tickets but........I'm going to Disneyland!!
You scored! I thought you only found one adult ticket with a bonus kid ticket attached. Craig's list rocks!! I am so excited for you... I know I've said it a million times, but I'm going to say it again... I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I want to go so bad! Think of me when you're on It's a Small World... cheesy I know but I love that ride!
What a bargain shopper you are!! Seriously i'm not going to lie..i am a tad bit jealous. I agree with Brittany, i love Small world. I think i love it so much because it's long and i get to rest my feet. Have fun!!
Did the "exchange" go as planned...if you know what I mean. Sounds a little suspicious to me, more like a drug deal going on:) JK You guys will have such a great time!! I could live at Disneyland! The next time your on Craig's list will you find me a swing set and a outdoor table...thanks! :)
They look legit to me! You guys are going to LOVE it! The boys will never look at Excaliber the same after Disney Land...you are setting the bar high!!
John and I have been married 8 years now. We have 4 crazy boys ranging in age from 7 years to 18 months. Life at our house is chaos but I love it. Tate is our last baby so now were gonna sit back and enjoy the ride....
9 comments:
WHAT!?! I am so jealous! You scored BIG!! Your boys are going to LOVE it!
Yeah! I love Disneyland. I hope you guys have a great time. And the pic of all your family in the previous post is so cute.
You scored! I thought you only found one adult ticket with a bonus kid ticket attached. Craig's list rocks!! I am so excited for you... I know I've said it a million times, but I'm going to say it again... I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I want to go so bad! Think of me when you're on It's a Small World... cheesy I know but I love that ride!
What a bargain shopper you are!! Seriously i'm not going to lie..i am a tad bit jealous. I agree with Brittany, i love Small world. I think i love it so much because it's long and i get to rest my feet. Have fun!!
Did the "exchange" go as planned...if you know what I mean. Sounds a little suspicious to me, more like a drug deal going on:) JK You guys will have such a great time!! I could live at Disneyland! The next time your on Craig's list will you find me a swing set and a outdoor table...thanks! :)
Woo Hoo!!
I am not jealous in any way, shape, or form! I think that is the best deal I have ever heard of!
I am so excited for you guys!! You will have so much fun!
They look legit to me! You guys are going to LOVE it! The boys will never look at Excaliber the same after Disney Land...you are setting the bar high!!
Post a Comment