A big thanks to my sisters Heather and Stacey for agreeing to run 10 miles at 4:30 this morning with me. The girls in my running group are all out of town and I would have had to go alone if they hadn't come with me. They both have 4 kids and are visiting from out of town and even though I had to run because of the marathon, they didn't. But they dragged their butts out of bed and did it anyway. THANK YOU!!
It was really fun to run together and since Stacey lives in Texas we have never gotten the chance before today. We missed our other 2 sisters Jenna and Amanda and wished they would have come!
**This picture is after the run so please excuse the hideousness of it.....


3 comments:
cute pic! just copy and paste me and jenna in!
I can't believe you just got done running 10 miles and you look that good!!! That is awesome!! That puts my 3 miles to such shame!! :)
I am so glad they went with you. What great support to wake up that early and go on the fourth!
Post a Comment