While both my sisters were in town we went to get the annual cousins picture. While we were there we decided to have each family take their own pictures too. Here's what we got......





This cousin picture is actually the best we have ever taken. I wish I had the pictures from years past on my computer to show the improvement. Now that
the kids are getting older, it's getting easier to get their picture (this picture was by no means easy, but compared to years past it was a breeze). There are 14 kids 7 and under and 10 of them are boys so the fact that the place was still standing when we left says a lot....

*click on the picture to make it bigger. It's funnier that way.
9 comments:
Wow that is an impressive picture it turned out really cute. Where did you have it done?
It IS much funnier when you click to make it bigger. :)
You and your sisters are very brave.
Oh that is hilarious. I really love the kid picking his nose? that is priceless and i am sure that he will love that pic when he is older:) the one of you four boys is adorable and they are all looking at the camera...how did you do that? so cute!
Man, that cousins picture is hilarious!!!
How fun! Those pictures are so cute. I was telling Stacey that I love how all the kids personalities really show in the picture. I asked her why Cole is picking his nose, but she said he was scratching it. Either way, it is adorable! It must not have been one of the most exiting times, because I have yet to hear any stories that involve yelling, hitting, or cop calling. I wish I could have been there!
Gotta love Tate's "Juggernaut" stance...
oh that was a glorious day!....by the way I love your new background! I need to get some tips from you cause im getting sick of mine!
SO CUTE! I am amazed that turned out so well, I can't even get a decent picture with my two kids! Where did you get them done, they turned out great!!!
hey, at least they are all facing forward!
Post a Comment