Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Not that anyone really cares but.......

we just moved this past weekend so the last couple weeks have been filled with packing and now I am in the midst of unpacking. That is my excuse for sucking at blogging. I still haven't found my camera yet but when I do I'll post pics of the boys 5th or 6th day of school. That's right..I didn't take a single picture on their first day (gasp!). I packed my camera somewhere really clever so I would have easy access and now I can't remember where exactly that is....Sorry for sucking and hopefully I'll find my mind somewhere amid all these boxes......

7 comments:

Rachel McEwen said...

I am glad that your move went good...we miss you in the mornings! join us soon

Brittany said...

You make me laugh! I hope all the unpacking is going well! Hopefully we see you again soon at the crack of dawn!

Teisha said...

Doesn't moving with kids suck! Did you guys find a place in Black Mountain area? Good luck getting settled!

cl said...

k, i need the scoop. email me or call me! hope everything went well and you are finding your life in the boxes!

lindsay said...

come on, Emily, is that really an excuse!!! I miss your blogs, they always make me laugh, and always make me realize I am not the only one....glad you guys are all moved in, I can't wait to see the new house!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Huh, I too am always putting things like cell phones and cameras in very clever spots. Where have you moved too? Did you find a larger house as you wanted? Is it still near by? I wish I knew when you were moving your kids could have come over and played at my house so it might have been easier for you to pack.

cl said...

hello? are you alive? i would love an update if you haven't been squished by boxes! or call me!