Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am alive!!!

I know the three of you who read my blog have been wondering if I am still alive....Yes, I am. I even found the camera and took some pictures. Yay me. I have a really great post that I just have to think of and then I will post it. I still haven't taken pictures of my poor neglected children right before they go to school. Between shoes flying, the baby hanging on my leg, and trying to make lunches I just keep forgetting. Maybe I'll start the tradtion of taking their pictures on the last day of school. That will still give me some more time....
I guess I should get on with the posting now. The boys are all back in school and I love it. I mean they love it.
Tate has become obessed with our gecko and can now say the word lizard. He says it about 50 times a day. The first first time he held the gecko he was squealing. I took a video the 2nd time but he didn't act like he did the first time. He is still pretty cute about it though.





Get ready for some more posting cause I have some catching up to do. I think things might be unpacked enough to squeeze in a little blogging time.

6 comments:

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

Tate and the Gecko: Nose to Nose. In theaters this fall.

The Spradlin Family said...

Cute post! Welcome back to the blogging world. I thought were starting to take after Stacey or something-just kidding Stace.

Teisha said...

Your sarcasm kills me! I love it! The "only 3 people that look at my blog" and the other post "not that anyone cares." Come on...you are famous and everyone loves your blog. Some of my best laughs have been off your blog, the cockroach one is still my favorite because that is my biggest fear. But I am glad you got all settled in, I know how hard that is. I am looking forward to the new pics.

Alisa said...

okay so that video was a little long :) Totally kidding. I loved it! I can't wait for Tate and Parker to hangout so they cna drive us crazier!

Brittany said...

Hooray you're back! That video clip of Tate and the gecko is really cute... I love the huge grin on his face!

Taralee said...

Ya, by the comments, I'm noticing you have a few more than 3 readers :) How fun that you moved, did you upgrade? Congrats either way!!