Wednesday, September 24, 2008

STAR WARS........again

Don't ask me how I have a picture of them in their Halloween costumes already but I still have never taken a "first day of school" picture. No. Seriously. Don't ask me. I don't know.

*not pictured is Tate. He is going to be an ewok I just don't have it yet. So....anyone know where I can get an ewok costume?

2 comments:

lindsay said...

They are SOO cute! Riley is so jealous...we will have to switch costumes next year--I told him no masks this year, it is a rule you have to be five to wear a mask, I know, I'm mean! I love it! We will have to get ALL the boys dressed up in their Star Wars costumes...and sorry, I have no spare ewok costumes, I will keep my ears open for one though!!!

Elizabeth Dover said...

Wow that would be great if you found an EWok costume. They are so cute. I need to get on the ball and go find costumes too. This weekend is your run right? I am so excited for you and the others to run. I will live vicariously through your expreience. (sigh)