Just wanted to pass this info along...At the Fresh and Easy on Wigwam and Eastern (only this location!!) water is on sale for $1.99 for a 24 pack (I know, crazy). At the registars they have $5 coupons if you spend 20 bucks. That means you can get 10 cases of water for $15! The sale goes through Nov 11th. Stock up! Oh yeah, and GO VOTE!!
4 comments:
Thanks for letting me know! I already got mine!
I am so glad we did that instead of swimming. Hey at least water was acutally invovled. Maybe i will see you there when i get 10 more.
Oh my oh my! This is very good news! Here's what I plan to do with mine: drink 10 bottles (right away), store 25 bottles (in the cellar), use 10 bottles for bowling pins (and a cantaloupe for a bowling ball), and the rest will be cheap decorations for our Christmas tree! What did you do with yours?
Thanks for the info!!! I went right over there! Now there is no room for Mike to park his car.....but we got lots and lots of water for a steal!!!!
Post a Comment