You are my hero, I don't think I would have or could have done 4 pumpkins by myslef!!! Here's how our halloween pumpkin carving went down- family night, then mom's going for a walk and dad is going to get the pumpkin cut open and scooped out for mom. I get home, the pumpkin is still sitting untouched on the table. Awesome. So I cut it open and clean it and tell Shawn he is to "help" carve it...so mom carves the whole thing with Peyton throwing seeds and guts everywhere while dad "helps" by laying on the couch watching football...whoever said carving pumpkins was fun???
I love the scribbles! You're boys are sa-dang cute!
And in answer to your question, my mom made that apron. We saw some way cute one's at "The Cupcakery" (by red robin) and they were SO expensive so she surprised us and made aprons for all the girls (even grandkids) for Christmas. She makes them for people who ask her to, but I'm not sure what she charges. If you're intersted, I could get more info. I don't think they're way cheap because the cuter fabrics are more expensive. Anyway, let me know.
It's never too late to carve a pumpkin (that's what my grandma-ma always said). In fact, this year I'm tempted to buy a half dozen and keep them frozen so the pumpkin carving can still take place in April! There's nothing like an April Jack-o-lantern.
WOW carving pumpkins with just kelton was enough for me!! Oh and we have the same table. Do you hate the cracks on it? I do its so hard to get the mess Kelton puts in there out.
John and I have been married 8 years now. We have 4 crazy boys ranging in age from 7 years to 18 months. Life at our house is chaos but I love it. Tate is our last baby so now were gonna sit back and enjoy the ride....
6 comments:
MOM OF THE YEAR!! I didn't even get around to it this year and feel like a pice of CRAP!You are my idol!
Wow your muscles looked huge in that picture! Have you been swimming?
Good job on doing the pumpkins!
You are my hero, I don't think I would have or could have done 4 pumpkins by myslef!!! Here's how our halloween pumpkin carving went down- family night, then mom's going for a walk and dad is going to get the pumpkin cut open and scooped out for mom. I get home, the pumpkin is still sitting untouched on the table. Awesome. So I cut it open and clean it and tell Shawn he is to "help" carve it...so mom carves the whole thing with Peyton throwing seeds and guts everywhere while dad "helps" by laying on the couch watching football...whoever said carving pumpkins was fun???
I love the scribbles! You're boys are sa-dang cute!
And in answer to your question, my mom made that apron. We saw some way cute one's at "The Cupcakery" (by red robin) and they were SO expensive so she surprised us and made aprons for all the girls (even grandkids) for Christmas. She makes them for people who ask her to, but I'm not sure what she charges. If you're intersted, I could get more info. I don't think they're way cheap because the cuter fabrics are more expensive. Anyway, let me know.
P.S. I'm totally obsessed with pink too!!!
It's never too late to carve a pumpkin (that's what my grandma-ma always said). In fact, this year I'm tempted to buy a half dozen and keep them frozen so the pumpkin carving can still take place in April! There's nothing like an April Jack-o-lantern.
WOW carving pumpkins with just kelton was enough for me!!
Oh and we have the same table. Do you hate the cracks on it? I do its so hard to get the mess Kelton puts in there out.
Post a Comment