Monday, October 20, 2008

Colorado

This past weekend Alisa and I went to visit our friends Kristi and Ashley in Colorado. We went hiking, shopping, out to dinner, we played bingo at a bingo hall, we went to the Broadmoor Resort, we drove around in a golf cart.....and I have no pictures of any of it. I only took pictures one night. I had my camera the whole time. It makes for a weird post because we are in the same outfit in all the pictures.

Anyways, thanks to Kristi and her fam. We had such a great time! And thanks to my husband who stayed behind to chase rug rats. He experienced our hell-on-wheels 18 month old for the first time with no back up.Which, among a few other things, resulted in 2 out of 3 broken toilets.



Alisa, Me, Kristi





Ashely, Kristi, Me, Alisa (I know I got the deer caught in the headlights look going on)




In front of the Broadmoor which was awesome.





2 comments:

Emily H. said...

Hey Emily!
That's fun to see pictures of Kristi again. What is she doing these days? That is nice you got a weekend away from children! I desperately need that.

Anya said...

Is that Kristi SSSS...something or other? Whoah- blast from the past, but she still looks the same!! Sounds like a fun weekend away- you have been busy lately... Marathons, weekends away from children... you are makin me jealous!