come we all know you were thinking of something a little different than "crap". He is such a stinker. I better not let Parker see this picture or he will be trying it too.
John and I have been married 8 years now. We have 4 crazy boys ranging in age from 7 years to 18 months. Life at our house is chaos but I love it. Tate is our last baby so now were gonna sit back and enjoy the ride....
9 comments:
Oh boy, you are in trouble. None of my kids have been good climbers... yet. I'm so afraid. :)
crap is right!!
That Tate is too clever for his own good! Just cover the counter with vaseline...he won't get up there again.
come we all know you were thinking of something a little different than "crap". He is such a stinker. I better not let Parker see this picture or he will be trying it too.
Oh Emily,
good luck!!
He always does the craziest things. Good luck!
But he is so cute!
He is such a resourceful little guy!
Good luck with that one, Em! I thought Peyton got into lots of things! Looks like you guys might be taking a few trips to the emergency room with him!
Post a Comment