I am kind of jealous that the kids are able to go outdoors like that. It would save me a lot of hassle. My boys don't like coats socks or shoes. Are you guys coming at all for christmas?
John and I have been married 8 years now. We have 4 crazy boys ranging in age from 7 years to 18 months. Life at our house is chaos but I love it. Tate is our last baby so now were gonna sit back and enjoy the ride....
2 comments:
Man, is it warm enough for your kids to be out half naked? If only I could do the same. You are so lucky!
I am kind of jealous that the kids are able to go outdoors like that. It would save me a lot of hassle. My boys don't like coats socks or shoes.
Are you guys coming at all for christmas?
Post a Comment