Only 4 more to go. Weeks that is. So far we have several pictures, taken by Ryan, of Blake making various
rubber band configurations and a video of them rolling each other around in one of my laundry baskets (hey-they took turns and had a fabulous time and I drew the line when they asked if they could roll down the stairs). Both these things are pretty tame. What I am concerned about is what they are going to be doing at the end of week 6. I'm a little nervous.
4 comments:
http://www.discovernorthpark.com/ugly%20sweater.html try this. This is the direct link to take you to the slide show. Then the pastors email is at the bottom! THANKS
Hey, they are creative and playing together. That is fantastic!!
You gotta love children's imaginations! They come up with the some great things to keep themselves entertained.
I didn't know you guys were on a track brack system. How does that work exactly? Do you like it better than the 2-3 month long summer? When you are counting down the track break just remember that you could have them home for months and months at a time instead! :) Summers can be long and exhausting for me.
Post a Comment