After a very long and mostly fun 5 week track break, three of these four lovely children went back to school today. The one child that didn't still naps. I am one happy mama.
Lucky! with only one kid in school kindergarten at that I feel like I don't get much of a break. Especially since my two year old is trying to phase out his nap. Plus, he has the worst temper tantrums man has ever seen, from sun up to sun down.
you are very lucky! Kelton goes to preschool 5 days a week, but I wish it was all day not just 2 hours. but I guess the 2 hours will still be nice once our little girl is here.
just so you don't get the wrong idea I am not suggesting that you have it easier than me. you still have one more kid in the mix than I do. You deserve breaks!
I'm with you! Noelle went back to school and Isaac to preschool today. It was fun for the holidays but now we are back to normal and I have time to breath again- wahoo!
hey there- I am still here and alive! Are you going to do the st. george 1/2 next week? If so I wanted to talk to you about it. I will call you tomorrow. I am signed up but all my family is coming into town. if they don't show up I still want to run it. When are you guys going down there?
Hey Emily, I finally updated, anyway I love your family pics you look beautiful! They turned out really nice. I was glad to be back in school too, but we go on track break in a couple weeks...gotta love Track 2!
John and I have been married 8 years now. We have 4 crazy boys ranging in age from 7 years to 18 months. Life at our house is chaos but I love it. Tate is our last baby so now were gonna sit back and enjoy the ride....
9 comments:
Lucky! with only one kid in school kindergarten at that I feel like I don't get much of a break. Especially since my two year old is trying to phase out his nap. Plus, he has the worst temper tantrums man has ever seen, from sun up to sun down.
when is there next break?
you are very lucky! Kelton goes to preschool 5 days a week, but I wish it was all day not just 2 hours. but I guess the 2 hours will still be nice once our little girl is here.
just so you don't get the wrong idea I am not suggesting that you have it easier than me. you still have one more kid in the mix than I do. You deserve breaks!
woo hoo! school is back in!!! Thank goodness! I had 2 1/2 hours to myself today! I missed that! :)
I'm with you! Noelle went back to school and Isaac to preschool today. It was fun for the holidays but now we are back to normal and I have time to breath again- wahoo!
I am so happy for you! Just think next year you will have 3 kids in school full time. I'm so jealous.....
I bet you are so happy...the house is peaceful! Hope all is well.
hey there- I am still here and alive! Are you going to do the st. george 1/2 next week? If so I wanted to talk to you about it. I will call you tomorrow. I am signed up but all my family is coming into town. if they don't show up I still want to run it. When are you guys going down there?
Hey Emily, I finally updated, anyway I love your family pics you look beautiful! They turned out really nice. I was glad to be back in school too, but we go on track break in a couple weeks...gotta love Track 2!
Post a Comment