Friday, January 25, 2008

Finally!


Blake has been dying to lose a tooth. He keeps telling me he has a loose tooth but really...it's not. Well, his luck changed last week. We took the boys bowling and after 2 extremely long (and fun) hours we were finished. All we had left to do was return the shoes and the 6 lb bowling ball they give the kids. Blake was carrying the ball to the desk when he dropped it. It bounced back up and smacked him right in the mouth. There were tears and blood. John ran him to the bathroom to clean him up while I returned the shoes and corralled the rest of the boys. I fully expected there to be drama when they returned but to my surprise there wasn't any. John told him that the ball had knocked two of his teeth loose and Blake just kept saying "sweet!" Finally almost a week later after one of the teeth had been hanging by a gross thread he pulled it out. The only thing left is to work out the tooth fairy kinks. Apparently someone at his school said the fairy gives out $2.50 a tooth.......uh....not in our family.........

Oh! and now he keeps telling me I need to teach him how to spit between the hole in his mouth. Who does that? Seriously....who?

2 comments:

Anya said...

Hi emily- I saw you post on Teisha's blog and now here I am....totally snooping. Sam talks about your husband (b-ball, etc.) so I don't feel like I am being toooo big a creep :)

Teisha said...

Your boys are so cute! I still can't believe how many boys you have. It looks like we are both new bloggers-still trying to figure things out. I miss playing Bunco with you!