Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Freaking Out!!


I'm not gonna lie people...I am freaking out because people know about my blog. I have actually seen my name on other people's blog list and it is weird! I think when I commented on Alisa's blog my blog came to life....then I figured I guess I should write something........Hmm......... How about a Tyson funny.......
Yesterday T heard me talking on the phone about Heath Ledger dying. When I hung up the phone he asked me who died. I went on to explain about actors, drugs, the word of wisdom and how Heavenly Father and Jesus want us to keep our bodies clean. I was having a very in depth conversation (and by conversation I mean me rambling on and Tyson listening...I think) and when I finished Tyson said,"Mom, I am never ever ever going to do drugs and do you know why?" At this point I was thinking about what a great lesson I had just taught my 3 year old when he says," I will never do drugs because they are way too expensive."
Don't ask me where he got that because that was not part of our conversation and John and I do not sit around talking about the current price of drugs........I swear.....

5 comments:

Candi said...

wahoo! a blog! and you and john really don't talk about the price of drugs? because matt and i do at least 4 times a day...hahaha!

Katrina said...

That is so funny! I love that kid!

Rachel McEwen said...

Ok your blog is now my favorite because Emily you are so funny!!! You just crack me up. I am so glad that you are doing your blog...yet another person to stalk:)

Alisa said...

I knew you would make a great blogger. I love reading the stories. I told Luke this story and he got a pretty good laugh. How come i can't comment on Blakes picture?

summer c said...

Hi! Its summer christiansen. I saw your blog on Katrina, Amanda, & Tif's blogs! I am laughing so hard at that story! I'm gonna do a blog of Hunter tonight & the halarious things he says. The kid seriously could have been a comedian when he was 1! Excited to have found another blogging buddy! crazychristiansens.blogspot.com