Tuesday, March 4, 2008

3 down 3 to go

Tater and I have had the flu Sunday and Monday and I picked Blake up at school early today after the nurse called and told me he puked in the cafeteria. When we got home, I stuck Blake in the shower and then put some pj's on him. As I was tucking him into his bed he asked me if I would serve him. I said yes and I'm not quite sure what I thought he meant but I think I was thinking along the lines of a glass of water. I asked him what he needed and he then proceeded to tell me he needed me to bring a t.v. into his room and set it on his desk so he could watch cartoons, he wanted me to bring him a banana muffin on a tray (right...the kid just puked all over the lunchroom) and he also wanted his math notebook so he could work on some problems..............my response?I'll be right back with that notebook.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily-
I love to hear that you are sick isn't it great. My three oldest kids have passed the bug one to another. It is so hard when you have more than one child and try to keep the rest from getting sick. I feel for you I am currently cloroxing everything in sight. Love-Kira

Rachel McEwen said...

hmmmm....where did he learn that from? :)

Teisha said...

I'm sorry your kids have all been sick. The flu is the worst. Did poor Tate have the flu and still RSV?