Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter


So I just read alisa's blog about how nicholas knew the real reason we celebrate Easter. It reminded me of Ryan...who is 5 about to turn 6. Nicholas is 3. Here's the difference......as we were driving home from church we asked the boys what they learned about. Ryan said that his teachers tried to trick him and say that Easter was about Jesus Christ but he really knew they were lying and it was about the Easter bunny.....nice......

5 comments:

Alisa said...

That's hilarious he thought his teacher was tricking him. tell Ryan nice underwear. My kids were naked while dying easter eggs too.

Kiesel Klan said...

I love Ryan. At least your kids went to class. We just went to sacrament and hit the grub.

Rachel McEwen said...

I love the underwear:) At least you dyed eggs, I didn't even do that much. The easter bunny at my house really sucks!

TiffanyM said...

That is the funniest and cutest thing I have ever heard. Seriously your boys are hillarious! You guys must just sit and laugh all night long at your house! I would love to be a fly on your wall. :)

summer c said...

My boys have the batman underwear too! I think its funny that hunter doesn't believe in anything but character underwear!
I'm laughing so hard at the easter bunny story! And the look on tate's face with his cake! I was cracking up!