Thursday, March 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE!!

Happy first birthday to Tate....also known as Tater, Tater bug, Tater tot, baby boy, and hey you..... We are so happy that despite having 3 rough and tumble brothers, he has made it to one year old. He is so happy and easy going and he can really hold his own with his brothers. He has gotten so big so fast and I am sad that my last baby is growing up. Here are a few pictures from his first year. We love you Tater!




















4 comments:

Teisha said...

He is the cutest thing! I want to grab his cheeks!

Alisa said...

happy birthday big boy! I can't believe he is 3. I remember seeing him the hospital and i was 6 months preggo. give him a big kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Really? Already? Next thing you know all our boys will be off to college...let the waterworks begin.

Shelley said...

Happy birthday to a cute little guy! They do grow up too fast!