Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tonight I was able to go to Alisa's little sister's wedding reception. It was really nice to get out without kids, eat good food, and catch up with friends. The reception was really nice and Amy looked so pretty but it made me feel so old! Mine was like 8 years ago and here I am 4 kids later going, where did all the time go? Seriously, where is it? It seems like I just got married but there I was buying eye cream for my crow's feet last week. I think between Tater's birthday, my eye cream, and this reception I might start to have a quater life crisis (I'm 2 years late but I'm late for everything...that's just emily standard time). I was thinking tonight that Alisa and I have been friends since third grade. That's like 19 years people. Jenny has been our friend since sixth grade....that's like 16 years. I just can't believe I have been friends with them for that long. Time is going way too fast and I'm not ready to be a bitter old lady with a grumpy old husband......AAHHHH!!!!

6 comments:

jaanderson family said...

that is a really cute picture em! i cant believe it has been that long either! you are lucky to have such great friends for so long.

Alisa said...

Thanks for making me feel so old. Thanks for coming. I'm so glad we are still friends. One day i am going to bust out our old pictures and post them on my blog.

TiffanyM said...

I was actually thinking the other day how crazy it is that you girls have all stayed such great friends. Not many people stay best friends with their highschool friends very long. You girls are really lucky!!

Katrina said...

I love that picture of you three. You all look beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So sweet and tender!! BFFE!!

Shelley said...

Cute picture! I bet it doesn't help that we just got word of our ten year reunion, huh? Ha ha!