Our boys with the Grandpa and Grandma Great
Every time I see a picture of our family I just can't believe how many of us there are!!
The kids with Grandpa Johnson who john hasn't seen in years.....
John and I headed up to Utah this weekend for our new nephew's baby blessing. We haven't been up there in a while and we were excited to see John's family. We had a great time staying with his great grandparents and seeing John's sister and her family (her baby is sooooo cute). She has three boys so for right now there are 7 grand and great grandsons. No girls (and none coming from me either!)! The boys had a great time roaming the neighborhood and going back and forth between the houses (they live in the same neighborhood). The only hard part about the trip was tater. He was fussy the WHOLE time. I should have gotten a clue he would be that way on the way up. He was fussy in the car and I gave him a new can of cereal puffs to shake. He took the lid off and dumped them out. When I turned around to say no, I was hit in the face with a fistful of flying cereal puffs. I turned around and john and I about died laughing as puffs were flying everywhere. Tate was really mad and apparently that is how he was expressing his anger. We did put a stop to it but honestly, it was hilarious. Anyways, he pretty much cried the whole trip unless he was by me or john and that really isn't like him. I had to keep swearing that he really is a mellow kid who usually will go to anyone (I'm thinking I really didn't succeed in convincing people of that). All in all, we had fun and will be going back as soon as we can.


3 comments:
It is weird to see you all together and see how many there are of you, but its pretty dang cute! I love your boys! Dont you miss Utah backyards...and their homes too! That first picture made me miss Utah for a min!
You guys have such a cute family!! 4 boys! Yikes! That scares me! I don't know if I could handle anymore than 2! Next time you are in Utah... call us!:)
You guys know you secretly love Utah more than Vegas. Your boys are adorable! It's weird you all have kids. Sometimes I still feel like I'm in high school, babysitting you guys with Stacey on a Friday night...we were so cool, huh? We really were!
Post a Comment