Saturday, December 20, 2008

Merry Christmas

So...for all of you who are staying awake at night wondering why you haven't received a Christmas card from the Montgomery's...I didn't do them. That's right. We got the family picture, I made the card on Costco.com and then....I didn't do anything. I have a huge list of excuses but the bottom line is they just didn't get done.
So uh.....

Merry Christmas!

Love,

The Montgomerys

5 comments:

stephanie said...

cute picture! they appear to be very cooperative children for photos

Emily H. said...

I hear ya sister. I totally didn't do them either. sucks to be us. great picture though!

Amanda said...

Emily- you are so pretty! Those pics are awesome!

Brooke said...

At least you attempted to do a Christmas card. I didn't even get that far! I love your family pics, where did you do them? The Family looks great!

Shelley said...

I can relate. Your pics turned out gorgeous anyway! How you got four boys to sit and look cute for pictures all at the same time is beyond me!