Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tyson's Christmas Program

Last night was Tyson's preschool program, Christmas Around the World. Tyson is dressed up like a boy from Germany and his speaking part was about how Germans celebrate Christmas. The kids were promised that if they did well and sang loud enough, Santa would come. At one point T-dog was singing so loud that his face was turning bright red and I thought he was gonna pass out. It worked though cause Santa showed up. We were talking about him in the car afterwards and we are pretty sure this was the real Santa. Blake and Ry stood in line to talk to him because they told me as long as the spoke to Santa, they would for sure get what they asked for. Then they asked for a dirt bike and a 4 wheeler. Uhhh......ok. I made cookies for Tyson's program but we kept one aside especially to butter up Santa..














7 comments:

lindsay said...

SOOOOO CUTE! Love the little German outfit! Tyson is hilarious! So, guess you guys have some more Christmas shopping to do, huh???

Shelley said...

I just love that German boy outfit! too cute! your family pics are adorable as well.

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute!

stephanie said...

I think that is the REAL santa. I hope santa doesn't disappoint them.
The german outfit is cute!

Emily H. said...

Tyson looks like he could be apart of the VonTrapp family from the Sound of Music! He looks so adorable! Yeah, man that Santa seriously is the real one- just look at him! Impressive preschool you have there. :)

Alisa said...

Well at least this year he wasn't pretending to shoot people. I love the outfit, i agree with Emily and think that he should be a Von trap. Oh little Tyson, i love him!

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

That was a fun little program. Was it just a coincidence that Tyson ended up being the German? haha. Santa was tearing it up too! Jenna wouldn't let me talk to him though. Guess I won't be getting that BB Gun after all...