Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Basketball

We finally found a sport Blake loves. Basketball. We have tried so many sports with him and he hated them all. I was trying to figure out what else we could do to keep him busy. He has been attending an program twice a week that teaches basketball fundamentals and skills. He has learned so much from a great coach and it has been fun to go watch him play and to see him practice what he has learned for hours at home. He is the youngest and smallest guy out there but it has pushed him to do better and keep up. The session just ended but we are starting up again next week.



This is Tate at every practice. He is what is hard about going to practice twice a week. He wants out but there is nowhere for him to go. I pretty much just ignore him. Every now and then he'll stop screaming long enough to clap. Then he starts crying again.


1 comment:

Brittany said...

I'm so glad Blake loves basketball! I've seen him play at the park a couple of times and he's getting good! Gage keeps asking when he's going to "play in the game" with Blake. We still don't know what he's talking about!