I turn 28 today. I am getting old! Thanks to Alisa for the lovely post and hideous picture of me on her blog. I also have to say happy birthday to my sister Heather. I was born on her first birthday. Or as she puts it, I robbed her of her first birthday. It's alright, I love her anyways.
I'm getting a facial today and taking a nap. How sweet is that? Happy Birthday to me!
Reed's Birthday
8 years ago


10 comments:
Happy Birthday Emily! Time is sure flying by.
Happy Birthday Emily!! I hope you can relax and enjoy your facial!!! You will LOVE it!! I have decided that is how I want to die... getting a facial!!!
anyway, I hope your bday is a good one! Oh- and, you not old!! 30 is old... *sigh*
Happy Birthday! You definitely deserve a day off. I love the pics of you and Alisa!
Happy Birthday Emily! Tell Harry Butt Bradshaw I said happy birthday to her also. The pics of you guys on Alisa's blog were hilarious. I hope you have a great day. A nap sounds great! My how our birthday wishes change over the years, huh.
Hope you had a great birthday!!!
Happy 28th Birthday! Enjoy your twenties while you can! Hahaha! I hope the facial was fabulous and that you enjoyed your nap!
Happy Birthday. A nap sounds DIVINE!
Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day.
Hope your birthday was good. I just wanted to inform you that Jenna and I have decided to single-handedly bring matching denim back! You can help if you want...
Happy late birthday! You and shelise have the same bday. How did you like your facial? I just got one a couple weeks ago and it was NICE!
Post a Comment