I'll be honest. Training for the marathon is kicking my butt. It is a full time job. Don't get me wrong, it's a great group of girls, it's been really fun (the talking part, not the running j/k) and I am amazed at how quickly I have improved. I have to push myself to keep up with these girls. They are quick and if they improve anymore I'm gonna be left in the dust! It really does get easier each time but we aren't even that far into our training and I am exhausted. So exhausted that I let Tyson do this today:

I don't even know if I will put the cushions back on the couch. I'll just let John do it when he gets home...... (yeah, I'm not kidding).
3 comments:
don't worry, I'm exhausted too! The minute I wake up all I can think about is when I can take a nap, and sometimes that nap starts at 9am when Kade goes down:)
I do not know HOW you are doing that training AND doing the normal with four boys. You are my hero!
I'm so impressed that you are doing that. When I run (I guess it is more like a long..long time ago when I ran) I would only get up to 5 miles and then would never want to go more. I have a bunch of friends that do it and it sounds like it takes so much determination and persistence. I think that is great you are doing it, keep up the good work!
Post a Comment