T-dog's t-ball has ended. It was a great team and we are sad that it is over. The one thing Tyson really wanted was a trophy so he was beyond excited when he finally got one. I tried to get pictures without the trophy blocking his whole face but after 10 min of sweating and him completely ignoring my instructions, I gave up. At least he and the trophy are both in the picture right?
While we were there we realized one of the kids didn't order a trophy and we didn't want anyone to feel left out so when they were presenting trophies Luke gave her the coach trophy (it's bigger and gold and given to the coach by the league). On the way home we got to listen to Tyson tell us over and over that he is a really good player and the best hitter ever on the team and he should have gotten the biggest trophy that was all gold and shiny.


2 comments:
thanks for naming no names:) but we all know "anonomous" was the best player on the team and deserved the biggest trophy.
Have I said that I love T-dog? He's hilarious!
Post a Comment