i love his glasses! he looks smokin in them! i love kids in glasses! and you should too, because when savanah and ryan are married and have kids...they will likely be blind too! ha ha!
John and I have been married 8 years now. We have 4 crazy boys ranging in age from 7 years to 18 months. Life at our house is chaos but I love it. Tate is our last baby so now were gonna sit back and enjoy the ride....
6 comments:
i love his glasses! he looks smokin in them! i love kids in glasses! and you should too, because when savanah and ryan are married and have kids...they will likely be blind too! ha ha!
he looks so cute!!!!!
I love the first picture! Ryan is so photogenic! His new glasses are awesome... they look great on him!
So cute, I love kids in glasses. If only my kids could inherit their dad's horrible eyesight at an early age...
K now my man is even cuter. What will I do.
He looks so handsome!!
Post a Comment