Friday, October 10, 2008

T-Dog

Tyson insisted that I take a picture of him and his banana. I have no idea why..

Let's see...what's a nice way to put this...Tyson gives me a run for my money. He is the master negotiator (or manipulator, whichever you prefer). His new thing is when I tell him he can't have something or do something he tells me that I'm not the boss of the world. Jesus is the boss of the world and he would want Tyson to have or do what he wants. Right......
Did I also mention he recently invited his entire preschool class to a Halloween AND Christmas party at our house (we are not having any kind of party). Only one mom actually asked for directions...

4 comments:

lindsay said...

Yup, that sounds like Tyson!!! Just today Riley was biting his nails (like ALWAYS) and I told him to stop. Then he said, "well, i can bite my nails becuase Tyson can. When I was at his house he was biting his nails and he told me his mom said it's ok"....thanks Tyson, for making me the mean mom again!!!!

Frown Like A Thunderstorm said...

My personal opinion is that there aren't enough pictures of your kids with various fruits. You ought to get Blake with a raspberry branch, Ryan with an orange, (Tyson can stick with the banana), and Tate with pomegranate.

Amanda said...

your boys are so darn cute!!

Emily H. said...

that's hilarious that a mom asked you for directions for a party! how cute of him. i don't know this little guy- i think he was about one when i met him?