Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR FAMILY! WE LOVE YOU!














4 comments:

Alisa said...

Those are great pictures of John. Tyson and john look so much alike in the 2nd to last pic

Brittany said...

Hooray for dad's! I love all of the pictures! Team Montgomery is a good looking bunch!

Kiesel Klan said...

yeah forward that chapter away. thanks

Elizabeth Dover said...

Emily, Your boys are adorable!!!I was reading over your blogs. You girls make running look easy, you all seem so together.Of course it isn't. You all just seem so graceful.I really want to learn how to direct my body so I can keep pace with you all. Up hills. If you all gave me a few tips, Brittany said she would show me how to keep my stide up, foot positioning arms, breathing ect. Then I thought if you all do what you just typically do on a short run and I go that day I can chase you all and work on it by myself other days. I might eventually increase my pace. You all are Awesome. :) Oh, I want to send you an invite to my blog. What is your e-mail? E-mail it to me at Elizabeth_hutson@Hotmail.com
One more question: where do you find sports for your boys? Who do you go through?